A Little Story About Flower Power...


"I have always wanted to be a florist but for a variety of reasons life had taken me away from that dream. It took being ill to make me realise we only have one life so now’s the time to go for it! It was because of this experience I retrained as a florist and am now on the wonderful and scary journey of being my own boss, and try never to take my life and my health for granted." - Briar Rose Design

Read the full Deep & Meaningful interview at The Vintage Wedding Show.

Briar Rose Design will be exhibiting at the Vintage Wedding Show on Sunday 15th March at Cottiers in Glasgow, from 11-4pm.


A Little Background... 


Acoustic Wave works with client Scene Scotland on a regular basis, providing a supporting role in marketing + event production for various Scene Scotland projects.
Scene Scotland is a boutique agency promoting exciting Scottish brands and producing their own signature events including Vintage Wedding ShowVintage Wedding Collection and Urban Market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.