The Voice Of...Marie Curie


This Valentines Day, I’m especially feeling the love for Marie Curie - Care And Support Through Terminal Illness. Earlier today, I was honoured to voice their upcoming radio campaign, airing in Scotland soon. As part of my ethical policy,  I’ll be donating 50% of my fee after expenses back to this important charity. You can discover more about Marie Curie - and donate - via the website.
:
If you’d like to book me for a voiceover session, find out more via vickywatt.co.uk
:
“You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful.” 
- Marie Curie
:
#mariecurie #voiceoverartist #voiceartist #scottishvoice #ethicalvoice #vickywatt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.